Are you looking to spend some time in the company of seniors?
Highland has a variety of volunteer opportunities to choose from. Here is a sampling of some of the areas where you can share your time with us.
- Helping Activities Staff with the morning exercise program.
- Helping Activities in the afternoon with Arts & Crafts.
- One-on-One time with a resident, sharing, talking or reading.
- Show & Tell about something you love (i.e., quilting, knitting, collections, etc.)
- Come in during the warmer months to take a resident outdoors.
- Helping a resident just once or twice a year during one of our outings.
- During the warmer months, help keep our flowers & shrubs beautiful.
- Baking cookies or treats for the residents.
- Arranging your own group to come in to visit (i.e., singing groups, girl scouts etc.)
Please contact us for more information on how you can get involved.