Highland is dedicated to providing the best possible assisted living care as well as support for elders living with memory loss. Providing a Therapeutic, high Quality of Life environment, that gives our families Peace of Mind every day, is what we're all about at Highland. Our staff enjoys providing person centered care that is dignified, nurturing, stimulating and safe.
Highland offers service packages to meet all of your needs:
Assisted Living – Defined as permanent placement. You have chosen for your loved one to be cared for and reside at Highland but he or she needs some assistance and 24 hour supervision.
Memory Care – Defined as permanent placement. Your loved one has a higher level of need and requires more assistance and oversight due to any form of memory loss.
Overnight Respite Care – Defined as a temporary placement for 1 day (overnight or 24 hours) and up to 30 days.
Adult Day Care – Defined as a short stay typically 12 hours or less on any given day.
- Scheduled Social Activities 365 days/year
- Individualized Plan of Care
- 24 hour on-call Registered Nurse
- 24 hour Resident Aides
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's)
- Medication Administration
- Physician Visits
- 3 home-cooked meals daily & snacks anytime
- Barber Shop / Beauty Salon Services
- Doors that are alarmed and locked for security (memory care)